Sunday, August 18, 2013

WELCOME! Launch party info!




Welcome to my new venture with South Hill Designs!! I LOVE this jewelry, and am thrilled to share it with you.  SHD helps you create beautiful one of a kind pieces that show what YOU love.

I am hosting my "launch" party on Friday, August 30.  You may come fron 10:00 - 12:00 in the morning, or 6:00 - 8:00 in the evening.  Fun beverages and snacks will be served!  Come over to see all the beautiful lockets you can create!  Christmas shop early!

Can't make it but want to order anyway?  Just click my online site HERE.

See catalog HERE.

What:  Denise's South Hill Designs Launch Party!

Where:  Denise's house (please ask for directions)

When:  Friday, August 30
            10:00 - 12:00 Noon, or
            6:00 pm - 8:00 pm

Cost:  FREE!  Bring a friend!

RSVP:  Please by Wednesday, August 28

I hope to see you then!


denise :)


1 comment:

  1. Had a wonderful time at your launch party Friday night. Great to meet some of the other friends in your life. Great wine and snacks!! oh, and ADORABLE lockets and charms. Cant wait to close my catalog party !!!!!

    ReplyDelete